Mobile phone biometric security is a strategic analysis of the market for mobile phone biometric security products and services. This 200+ page report includes an investigation on current mobile phone biometric technologies. A detailed market analysis is supported with unique interviews with key stakeholders in the mobile phone biometric security ecosystem.
Forecasts for growth opportunities, global and regional, are also included for the five years from 2011 until 2015.
• An invaluable guide to the mobile phone biometric security market, including current status, market analysis and five-year forecasts
• Intelligent insight complimented by industry interviews, case studies, vendor profiles and market-driven analysis
• Identifies what the most popular use-case scenarios will be for the deployment of mobile phone biometric security
• Authored by a leading industry expert with over 20 years of experience in the information security sector
Whether it is for protecting the physical device or for providing strong authentication and identity verification for a remote service, such as NFC-based mobile payments, mobile phone-based biometrics can offer a wide variety of solutions – the third factor in the palm of your hand.” Alan Goode: Author and Managing Director, Goode Intelligence.
Interviews with Leading Stakeholders
Including: Accsys, Anakam, Animetrics, AuthenTec, Authentify, Blue Planet Apps, EMC, Experian, Google, Hitachi ID Systems, Manchester University, The Mobey Forum, M2SYS, Nokia, Nuance Communications, Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, PhoneFactor, PricewaterhouseCoopers, RSA, Thales, Transaction Security, Voice Commerce Group and Voicevault.
Five-year forecasts from 2011-2015 including:
• Mobile phone subscribers
• Mobile phone biometric security users:
• By technology
• By Sector
• Mobile phone biometric security revenue:
• By technology
• Total mobile phones (including smartphones and tablets) shipped during 2015 that have embedded fingerprint sensors
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689